Friday, July 9, 2010

Good Reads

Apart from new tasks at work and new bandages at my arm, this week brought me a new web site to devote all my time to...

And it has very little nudity! (I know, I know, then who cares, right?)

At the behest of the inestimable DoctorTeeth I joined goodreads.com. There you can keep track of all the books you've read, compare them with friends (assuming you can find any friends apart from books), and rate them out of five stars. (Your books, not your friends. Your friends do not want to be rated out of five stars.)

The rating system is very cool- point the cursor at the number of stars and from 1-5 you get an emotional vslue: didn't like it, it was o.k., liked it, really liked it, and it was amazing. That makes rating books easy and fast! Also, (though I haven't done this yet) you can write reviews. Reviews are cool! And I've read a lotta stuff! (MOSTLY COMICS)

Learn new things today- such as that DRTEETH doesn't like Ferris Beuller! I didn't even know that Ferris HAD a book! I give that notion 3 stars... and DRTEETH 5 stars. He's AMAZING!

1 comment:

The Doc said...

Awww, I love you too, Mikey. Unlike Ferris Beuller. That guy can go drive a big red sports car right off a cliff for all I care.